Monday, August 01, 2005

An Angel

Went to go see 5 hours of Shakespeare in the park yesterday. Got a lovely little sunburn on my upper thighs. In the middle of the angry pink burn is a blue-white (my previous skin color) shape. The shape is that of an angel spreading it's wings. I'm not kidding. Weird. I had nothing on my upper legs while I was watching the performances, and yet here this is like a stigmata. I have been pondering my next tattoo. Yes, I AM crazy, but I am going to get another mandala on the top of my other foot. That way, I will be balanced - one does what one has to.

This pointless post was brought to you with the intention of fully wasting time and not getting my bookkeeping done.

6 days, 6 days.

8 comments:

amandak said...

Yay for wasting time! I am currently wasting time avoiding getting my drill out again. So many holes, so little time. ;)

That must have been your guardian angel hovering a little closely, you know you have one.

Stine said...

So many holes, so little time. ;)


- If I had a nickel...

Missuz J said...

Welcome to the bloggersphere. What exactly is the AWHN?

Stine said...

It's American Whole Health Network. A grouping of insurance companies. When I become accredited with them, I can accept clients from like 5 different insurance companies and make more money. Which is always good

Katy said...

Hooray for STINE!!!! Welcome welcome.

Stine said...

Look, all the sis's lined up in a row. Cool.

hazel said...

and a sista from anotha motha...

hi, stine! nice to meet you.

Stine said...

Nice to meet you too.