Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ah memes

Alright, I'll bite:

7 things I want to do before I die:

1) Heal someone by just placing my hands on their head
2) Get another tattoo on the top of my other foot
3) Go on a vacation ANYWHERE outside this country
4) Own a home
5) Have a thriving practice in massage
6) Become certified in craniosacral therapy and structural integration
7) Adopt a child/children


7 things I can do:

1) Twist my tongue to both sides (I just had to leave my hound's answer in here and interject - THANK GOD!)
1) Decrease people's pain with my hands
2) sing Christmas carols after drinking 1/5 of tequila with tree ornaments dangling from my nipples, and have the ornaments stay in place
3) Do almost anything stoned
4) Sing - and I thank the Gods every day for this
5) Draw semi-effectively
6) Listen
7) Make people laugh


7 things I can't do:

1) Bear children
2) Whistle
3) Be a Mormon again
4) Go into any enclosed space
5) Bungee jump
6) Sing like I used to
7) Lie to myself


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1) A sense of humor
2) Being completely and utterly able to get me OFF
3) A touch of the feminine
4) Nice hands
5) Honesty
6) Being able to laugh and have fun
7) Interested in theater/movies and bodywork


7 celebrity crushes:

1) Clive Owen
2) Catherine Zeta-Jones
3) Catherine Deneuve
4) David Bowie
5) Mark Lanegan
6) Kate Winslet
7) Bono

7 things I say most often:

1) Knock on wood.
2) Fuck me.
3) LIIIIIIYYYYYaaaammmmmm(in that whiney will you do something for me voice)
4) Shitballs.
5) Nam myoho renge kyo.
6) Nuh uh.
7) Yes Ly, we DID lock the door.

7 people I want to "tag" to also complete the lists:

1) Ms. Krause
2) Honkybullshit
3) D_Arte
4) My mamma, if she dares read this
5) Ly's daddy if he's around
6) The Wee Katy
7) Anyone who cares to really

3 comments:

thelyamhound said...

I'm not having any luck with your links, darling. It could be a problem on my end, but you may want to look over your HTML all the same.

amandak said...

love your lists

kinda love being called Ms. Krause too

:)

Stine said...

yeah, my links suck. Need to go fix.

Mandy, I'll call you Ms. Krause any time you want. Kind of has that "librarian waiting to let loose" feeling.