Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sex Roles Meme (I like memes, so shoot me)

Androgynous
You scored 70 masculinity and 63 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 66% on masculinity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 57% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

6 comments:

rob said...

84% Masc - 12% Fem

I wonder what the remaining 4% is. Robot, maybe? Lentil?

Ooooo! Maybe I'm 4% German.

lonna said...

76 Masc and 56 Fem

I'm more masc than 86% of 35 year old women and more fem than 25% of 35 year old women.

I first took the Bem test in college. I was androgynous then too. I wrote a paper looking at gay men and their Bem test scores and there was basically no pattern.

hazel said...

You scored 73 masculinity and 53 femininity! Which adds up to 126%! Meaning you're super human!

You scored higher than 75% on masculinity

You scored higher than 29% on femininity

amandak said...

23 masculinity, 66 femininity

higher than 0% on masculinity
higher than 72% on femininity

Surprised? Didn't think so.

I guess I need to get in touch with my masculine side, ideas anyone?

Missuz J said...

46% Masculinity
56% Feminine

About what I would have guessed

2ndaryHighway said...

Masculine
You scored 56 masculinity and 43 femininity!

I'm missing a percent!

You scored higher than 34% on masculinity
You scored higher than 10% on femininity