Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Things that happened this weekend

Lyam rode his first real rollarcoaster ever

I lost my glasses shooting out of the cannonball full speed at Wild Waves

The resident diver found my glasses

Two of my good friends broke up, probably.

I cried watching more reports of Katrina (most notably the 6 year old kid that was taking care of a gaggle of toddlers)

I hung out with the actress that is going to play my younger sister in The Memory of Water

I made with the happy

I got my business insurance paperwork shit together

I debated with my mother over the governments handling of the response to Katrina

One of my friend's grandma died

I rode a gazillion busses

I took some time for myself

I saw The Constant Gardener (LOVED IT!)

I had sex twice (and it was good)

3 comments:

amandak said...

Sounds like a full and satisfying weekend. Love ya.

Stine said...

Mostly, yes - other than the friend drama, which you know all about.

Missuz J said...

His FIRST? Damn!

I'm SO glad for you that your glasses turned up. I hate water parks because neither glasses nor contacts are reasonable, and without them--it's just all a blur.

Can't wait for more posts on the show.