Monday, September 12, 2005

Insert Clever Title Here

Just in the mood to ramble. Yesterday I went to World Peace Gongyo. It's a large meeting of the local SGI members. I had never been to the culture center here in Seattle. It's quite something to be in a room of 200 people staring at a 15 to 20 foot Gonhonzon and Butsudan. Seen here I got a little teary at the sheer impact of it all. In addition, it was a special meeting in honor of September 11th and to chant for the victims of Katrina. I experienced an intense shift in brain waves yesterday, for the better. I need to hook up more rides so I can get down to these events more often. It's hard to do on a Sunday morning without a car. There was definitely something that the cells of my body remembered about getting up early on a Sunday and going to a religious service - something comforting. Only this service empowered me instead of heaping truckloads of guilt my way. We then went to enshrine a new members Gohonzon after the meeting. I'm very excited because this new member has also just started massage school. Yay!

Started my period this morning and so I feel like rolling up in a ball, watching DVD's and sleeping. I just took a nap and dreamed that I was going to be in a swimming race across the English Channel. I swim, but not in races. Anyway, just as I was trying to start the race, the guy that is taking over my job at the massage school pops up out of the water, grabs onto me and playfully keeps trying to push me under. He wasn't being vindictive, but I was getting pissed because I had to start the race and get to the other side.

I'll post more tomorrow, hopefully. But until then...what do earplugs, a blindfold, a feather and two friendly dildos equal?

Fun for Stine.

2 comments:

amandak said...

Yay for fun.

Glad to hear you were able to process some of this energy with such a supporting group.

Trippy dream.

Stine said...

Yeah, the energy of the place and of the day was palpable.