Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Regular drive-by

weekly post. Once this show goes up, I hope to be more regular, and I hope to post more as well (insert rimshot).

So I'm about to go meet some dude from craigslist because I'm finally purchasing an inexpensive Office XP so I don't have to mess with this Open Office software anymore (thank you Open Office, but no one can open my attachments).

My pile of billing grows, as does my belly as I haven't been able to work out in 2 weeks. And I just now, this very minute realized that my moods have been much more moody since the exercise decline. I just had a cancellation Thursday at the club though, so elliptical machine, here I come, and I'm gonna kick your ass.

Did the tax return, finally got it down to where we only owed $90, but I sent it online, to be looked over by some tax professionals, and it seems there are audit flags and errors. Le Shit! No time to figure it out now though, perhaps this weekend.

Lines have to be memorized by this weekend. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so it's not THAT bad, but damnit, I'm kinda freaking about this. There is just no time. I'm sure I have more memorized than I think I do, but still...it's hard teacher.

I am however, scheduled to get 3 hours of massage today, and 3 hours on Thursday. It's technique evaluation time again at the school. These are tech 4's, which means it the last one, and the students are at their best. BoofrigginYA, I say! My back, and neck need it, and my body always supplies the students with endless amounts of pathologies and fun.

Ok, that's all, for now. Loves!

7 comments:

the beige one said...

it's hard teacher.

That's what he said...

~A~ said...

memor ....... oh look there's a little birdy.... shitting on my head.

Hope the massage today was sooooo grood. :)

amandak said...

Fuck taxes man. Hope it all works out.

JJisafool said...

it's hard teacher.

Yeah. If I had a nickel...

the beige one said...

you'd have a nickel?

Stine said...

Like your icon beige.

JJ'd have a nickel, and I'd be able to pay off my bills.

Missuz J said...

3 hours of massage? Heaven.

Yes--fuck the motherfucking taxes.