Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A little Stine popourri...

Random tidbits from my life lately...

1. Went over to my lovely friend K's house on Sunday night. She has TiVo, and invited me to come watch the Sopranos. We had some baked goods, then some wine, then some other kind of goods, and then watched the Sopranos. Which holy God, if you haven't seen...get thee to cable. We then, both being reality tv whores, watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition. She put a box of tissue between us, and we cried, we snotted(well I can only be sure I snotted), and laughed for the next hour. It was brilliant. Thanks for a lovely evening K.

2. The other day, my husband actually said to me (and again I paraphrase), "you know this morning, I had this really calm sense of well-being that lasted for awhile."

I shit you not.

3. 24 SPOILER ALERT





By the love of God, if they kill Tony...I'm gonna loose it. Last night's ep was gud!

4. On Saturday night, I got a stack of billing done 10 envelopes deep. When you're doing things by hand, that's a lot.

5. I need a massage more than God right now. I have the kind of back and shoulders that I would yell at someone for. This next Monday, my friend S is giving me one. Must wait until Monday...MUST wait until Monday....AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Little sidenote about Stine (if you haven't already intuited it) the two things that make me go CRAZY if I don't get on a regular basis is....anyone.....anyone....????

Massage & Sex

And on that note, I take my leave

3 comments:

~A~ said...

Heh! massage and sex ~ sounds like my husband.

Did Rob give you my email or do I need to kick his ass?

I can't wait for Season 6 of the Sopranos to come out on DVD. We don't have bells and whistles cable, so I have to wait till it comes out on Netflix. I was surprised when Rob got me hooked. Usually criminal activity just pisses me off, because I get a dose of real crime stories every day, but I love this show. I'll netflix the whole season, prepare all meals for the day in the morning, lock the kids out of the TV room and veg all day long.

Okay done rambling. Seriously let me know if Rob didn't give you that email because I actually used a few brain cells typing it and I'll be pissed if it's just sitting in his inbox.

Stine said...

No my dear, he didn't give me the email.

Kodi said...

I say shatter that man's sense of well being for an hour or so and get them both (sex and massage, I mean).
I love reality TV. Does that make me just really really sad? Am I destined to become a future cat lady?