Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Period Panties & Line Loads

I had to get your attention somehow.

First let's talk period panties. We all have them, well the girls do. These are the panties that are more often than not comfy cotton. They are usually flowered, pastel, white and/or worn. I was sporting mine the other day and just started laughing at my pinkish panties that were hugging my increasingly gravity ridden breasts. They bunched up around my ass, flattered me not, and made me look 20 years older than I am - well made my ASS look 20 years older than it is. I wonder at our grandmothers using rags and those chastity belt S&M looking devices in the 50's and 60's. How many Chanel suits were ruined by such contraptions? I wonder if these were all invented by men. I wonder how many "female" accessories have actually been designed by women? Things that make you go hmmmm?

No point to the above paragraph really, just pondering my collection and wishing to hell I had some money to go and buy a new round of panties so that the mid-line panty troups could be relegated to period brigade.

So I'm freaking about my line load in this show. I haven't had these many lines in many years and there have been vast brain cells gone the way of the dodo since then. I'm pretty much looking at my script in every spare moment I'm awake. I answer the phone at the massage school in a Brittish accent and go over and over key monologues as I type the admissions entries. I spoke to another one of the actresses last night and she's freaking as well. This makes me feel a little better to know that I'm not the only one. It will all be fine, I just need to make these lines a priority (dusting and vacuuming my house be damned).

No point to this entire post really, I'm just playing hooky from my latest project at the school.

3 comments:

amandak said...

I'm sure you're going to be AWESOME. Can't wait to see it. Wish I could be there to help run lines.

Stine said...

It's hard to believe you're going to be here in just over 2 weeks.

amandak said...

wow, I totally didn't realize it was so close.

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay