Saturday, February 17, 2007

Food Journal 3 - My cheatin' mouth

So I figured I better assess what foods I've cheated on in the last few weeks of this liver cleanse. I've been mostly, very good. The things I've cheated with are:

- approximately 4 slices of that tasty damn beef log
- exactly one tortilla chip with some insanely salty veggie dip
- 2 pieces of meat from the hubby's hot pockets (2 separate occasions)
- 2 packages of crab meat (this one is debatable as some think this IS a lean meat, and some do not - including the chiropractor that put me on this liver cleanse)
- 2 kernals (yes, exactly two) of popcorn at the movie

Other than the above, I ain't had shit man. I have had no cheese, no dairy of any kind, no overt sugar(other than fruit), and no alcohol. So ya know, I feel pretty good about it. That said...

I AM READY TO BE DONE WITH THIS N.O.W.

I will be done as of 5pm this coming Monday. Ly and I will be going out to dinner. Methinks the Wild Ginger would be a good introduction back into normal food.


Liver Cleanse: Day 19 (2 more to go)

5 comments:

NME said...

I'm amazed. Kudos to you.
But the real question is how do you feel? Do you feel different?

Anonymous said...

Two more days you can do it. And in a week, Rob is going to have a case of Carmel deLite cookies. I think you need to kick him in the balls for a box. You totally deserve it.

Christine said...

You are almost there! Be so very proud of yourself! How are you feeling (besides ready to have a real meal)? You are wonderful Dear Sis!
~Christine

Miss Kris said...

So how did you feel after your first meal? Would you recommend the liver cleanse to others?

Stine said...

see my new post.