Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So busy

Just a quickie to drop by and say, I've been SO busy. I'd been chanting for massage to pick up, and lo and behold I have 12 massages this week. 15 hours is considered full-time. When you take into account approximately 1/2 of paperwork for each massage, the hours start to pile up. But yay, more money - eventually.

Doing a reading tonight at the Schmee (a local fringe theater). It was a last minute gig, and any chance to get seen is good. Plus I get to do the reading with Fuquad Rob, and The Beige is directing. By the way guys, I had a kick ass time last night. Beige, how exactly do you spell "fur net"? For those of you who don't know, it's a foreign liquer of some sort that has many opiate qualities. I haven't been drinking that much since my surgery, and last night, this was not the case. Stine got silly. And then I came home and got more silly.

There is some major financial shit going down with the hospital that all my doctors are at, and where I had my surgery. It's too long a story to go into right now, but suffice it to say Ly and I are writing editorials to all the papers, I'm trying to seek whatever legal advice I can, and it may turn into something much bigger - it may not. All I can say is I'm so sick and fucking tired of big multi-million dollar corporations going after, and harassing self-employed, lower middle class folks who are only trying to pay their bills, and keep their heads above water.

Ok, must go now. I hope to catch up with everyone's blogs soon.

6 comments:

the beige one said...

Frenet Branca is the specific licqour (sp?) you're asking about and HEY!

I might have a lawyer for you!

~A~ said...

Way cool about the biz picking up. I'm sorry I've been slacking about that info for you. I haven't forgotten, I promise.

Go get them in the editorials. YEAH! I have no idea what's going on but all you have to say is "big multi-million dollar corporations going after, and harassing self-employed, lower middle class folks who are only trying to pay their bills, and keep their heads above water." and I'm with you. The fuckers!

Tell that slacker bother of mine I to call me for more than 5 seconds. See he never tells me shit so I have to get the goods from other people and you have become the other person. Is he doing a new show? Do I need to come up to see it? Shoot, I'm so starved for theatre, I'll watch almost anything. What are you doing? Is it any good? Do I need to come up and see it?

amandak said...

I can't wait to hear how the reading goes (went?). Talk tomorrow?

Love ya!

Missuz J said...

Yes, yes

Fill us in one the reading, and fuck the multi-million dollar corporations. I wish I had multi-hundred dollars. You know, even with the fact that E and I BOTH have insurance now, I've been wearing these damn disposable contacts for like a year now, because none of the providers on his list are south of Provo, and mine won't pay for them. Ass holes.

Kodi said...

I love the insurance and medical commercials that make it look like these people actually care about their clients. Not so. They care only for their pocketbooks. Mofo's

hazel said...

INSURANCE BAAAAAAAD
ASSKICKING GOOOOOOOD