Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Because I am completely and utterly

Avoiding work right now...

And no one fookin' tagged me, but I'm gonna tell you anyway, so sit down.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Janitor in a junior high school (1st job ever)
2. Massage Therapist
3. Key Maker and Engraver
4. Actress

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Incredibles
2. Truly, Madly, Deeply
3. Secretary
4. Murderball

Four places I've lived:
1. Ogden, UT
2. Chicago, IL
3. Dale, IN
4. Seattle, WA

Four TV shows I love:
1. 24
2. LOST
3. Amazing Race (when it's in season)
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (since it doesn't say "current" TV shows...)

Four places I've vacationed (this category I'm gonna suck in):
1. New York, NY
2. Boise friggin, ID
3. Lake Powell, UT
4. Mystic, CT

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Lobster
2. Biscuits & Gravy
3. White Trash Taco Salad
4. Green Tea Ice Cream squooshed between Ginger Snaps

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogverse
2. Livejournal
3. Topica
4. Google News

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Getting a Massage
2. Talking to Mandy (she TOTALLY just called - weird)
3. Sleeping
4. Having Sex

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1.

  • My Bitch

  • 2.
  • The Beige

  • 3.
  • My Hound Dog

  • 4. and YOU!

    6 comments:

    thelyamhound said...

    Did it. No surprises, really . . .

    Missuz J said...

    How did I miss that we both love Truly, Madly Deeply?

    I MUST try the green tea ice cream. Gingersnaps are the BOMB!!

    Oh--How's the surgery recovery? Back to almost 100% yet?

    NME said...

    So WHAT is WT Taco Salad?

    And green tea ice cream sounds lovely. Who makes it?

    Anonymous said...

    What if you could be getting a massage, having sex, and talking to Mandy? Would that cause a total hedonistic overload? Just thinking about it gives me a hedonistic overload. ;)

    Kodi said...

    A key engraver sounds interesting. And Buffy is the absolute BOMB! I could watch Buffy all day everyday and be perfectly content. The rest of my family think I'm loony.

    Stine said...

    NME, white trash taco salad is a combo of any or all of the following:

    doritoes
    sauteed onions with beef (I've also done it with tofu Lonna)
    lettuce
    tomato
    garbanzo beans
    grated cheese
    olives
    kidney beans


    and mixed all together with home-made thousand island dressing...

    1 part ketchup
    1 part mayo
    approx 1 or 2 tbsp vinegar
    honey or sugar to sweeten
    chopped sweet pickles
    salt & pepper

    chill salad before eating. Yummy.

    B - That's so cool you like Truly, Madly, Deeply. I bawl like a little girl every time I watch it. Recovery is going well. I'm back to work, and things are moving along.

    Matt - Not overload at all. Sounds like a really good day to me.

    Kodi - Hmmmm....Buffy...I could watch it all day long too. Although I'm getting to the point that I'm not even sure how many times I've watched each episode. I've got to be in the double digits with pretty much every episode.