Friday, July 21, 2006

Jingle Test

I'm going to do some jingles, and then I will put products down and you come up with the jingle line. Don't cheat. I'll wait for people to post some answers, and then I'll type the answers out in a few days.

PRODUCTS
1. "Just for the fun of it...(insert product name here)"
2. "If you've got the time, we've got the beer (insert product name here)"
3. "Celebrate the moments of your life." (Product)
4. "Sorry, Charlie." (Product)
5. "In the valley of the jolly ho-ho-ho, (Product Name)"
6. "Sugar Bear can't get enough." (Product Name)
7. "Fruit Chewy, (Insert product name here)"
8. "America spells cheese (Insert spelling here)"
9. "It's (product), it's (product), oh what a wonderful toy."
10. "Ancient Chinese secret." (Product)

JINGLE/TAG LINE
1. Pork
2. Winston cigarettes
3. Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs
4. Burger King in the 80's
5. Honey Nut Cheerios
6. Faberge Organic Shampoo
7. Raisin Bran
8. Hamm's Beer
9. Big Red Gum
10. Klondike Bars

K - Go

6 comments:

Marksthespot said...

Can't resist a quiz. Off the top of my head...

1.
2. Michelob?
3. General Foods Intnl Coffee?
4. Starkist
5. Green Giant
6. Sugar Smacks?
7.
8.
9. Slinky
10. Calgon

1. The Other White Meat
2.
3. I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner...
4. Have it your way...
5. A honey of an O...
6.
7. Two scoops of raisins...
8. (never even heard of the product)
9. So kiss a little longer...
10. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Funny how naming a product's jingle seems easier than naming a jingle's product.

Missuz J said...

I do a mini unit on jingles and slogans for my media literacy curriculum--so I know a bunch of these from it--plus, I do have that Rainman thing with all things musical. Let's see here.

PRODUCTS
1. Diet Coke
2. ?
3. Kodak
4. Tuna?
5. Green Giant
6. nope
7. Skittles?
8. K-R-A-F-T
9. Slinky
10. Palmolive?

JINGLE/TAG LINE
1. The Other White Meat
2.?
3. Oh I wish I were an Oscar Myer Weiner...That is what I'd really like to be.
4. Have it your way?
5. It's a honey of an o. it's honey nut cheerios
6. ?
7. Two Scoops
8. ?
9. Breathe Friendly
10. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

the beige one said...

Okay, I was all confused, I thought we were supposed to match the jingle list to the product list and was going crazy...Okee:

Prod:
1) Diet Coke
2) Miller
3) Kodak
4) Starkist Tuna
5) Green Giant
6) Sugar "Golden" Crisp
7) Juicy Fruit
8) Kraft
9) Slinky (or Log)
10) Calgon

Jingle:
1) The Other White Meat
2) Full bodied taste
3) OH, I wish I were...
4) Hold the pickles Hold the lettuce
5) It's a honey of an O
6) Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific!
7) Two Scoops
8) The Beer Refreshing
9) Kiss a little longer, say goodby a little longer, with big red
10) What would you do for a klondike bar?

the beige one said...

when do we get answers?

Stine said...

answers are posted.

Stine said...

Funny how naming a product's jingle seems easier than naming a jingle's product.

- If I had a nickel for every damn time I've said this...well...shit