Friday, September 28, 2007

Hey there

I'm still around. I wanted to say hello and that I haven't been in much of a "disclosure" blog space lately. I'm possibly looking for another blog address where I can say whatever I want, and perhaps leaving this blog as a PG-13 version of my life, for those who would prefer that rating.
The other reason for me being gone is that I'm hella busy with massage, craniosacral, the administrative tasks of running a business, Buddhist activities, and some physical issues I've got going on right now.

Be Well.

3 comments:

Missuz J said...

I SO hear that. Am in the exact same place with mine.

JJisafool said...

This is the third such blog post I've read in the past week, AND I wrote one of my own.

But, I mean, come ON, blogging is sooooooo 2006.

keda said...

quite. hope you are doing ok babe. :)