Thursday, August 02, 2007

Happy Leos

Happy Birthday to Missuz J today. And the happiest of birthday to my only younger sister who does not have a blog, yet - Missuz A in HI.

My world is flush with lions. I know Sophie's birthday is in August, as is daddy's. My friend in Oregon's birthday is coming up soon. My sister of chaos has a birthday the end of this month, as do her children. Ly's brother is a lion, as I think one of his children is.

And my rising sign in Leo. So many lions, so little time. So give a little roar to the favorite lion in your life.

3 comments:

Missuz J said...

Thank you sweetie. Although today I feel way more kitten than lion. Meow.

lonna said...

My dad and my husband are bot lions and that has always worried me.

JJisafool said...

Don't forget your A #1 employee, a lion with pride.